4.23.2005

subliminal pressures

while checking on my site, i glanced over the google ads. both ads are solutions for "paper piles" and "clutter issues." i think god is sending me a subliminal message, "clean your house woman!" and yet, i do nothing. i mock the clutter and paper piles. i laugh in the face of an empty fridge and lack of clean underwear. i refuse to bow to the pressure.

oh wait, i don't have any clean clothes. which normally wouldn't be a big deal, but i realize that dan is also out of clean underwear. yes, i wear his underwear. his drawer of drawers (aren't i punny) is what i consider my secret stash. when i have exhausted my resources of clean underwear, i simply move to the next dresser. usually i find relief there. sadly, this supply has now been drained. this leaves me no other choice. i may not be a boy's size 12, but i willing to try! pardon me while i raid my son's drawers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Phillip. Try commando, it's got to be better than cutting off your circulation. Or do as I do, go buy more.