5.28.2005

a little ray of sunshine....

There are some reasons to smile lately:

When noticing how much our hosta has grown outside, Emma said, “look mom, look how your penne pasta has grown!”

Nik writing me little love notes and leaving them around the house for me to find.

Nik receiving his first love letter in the mail this weekend.

The color my face turns when I am working out at the gym.

The addition of new fish in the fish tank.

The last week of preschool!

New scent in my laundry detergent.

The love of Cooper.

Other people being on the receiving end of complete bullshit, rather than me.

Freedom to move and think without being bothered.

Caller ID.

Day lilies, day lilies, day lilies, day lilies, day lilies!!!!

Emma patting me on the backside and saying, “Mamma’s little butt.”

Painting Emma’s toenails pink and red.

Nik’s newfound sense of privacy when using the bathroom.

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.

Venti Chai!

No comments: